password request loop

Jeffrey May jeff.may at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 21:05:59 EDT 2012

Is there a way to tell openconnect to just fail if a user enters the wrong password instead of re-prompting?  I want to pass in the password via stdin (--passwd-on-stdin) using a script or web page (some front-end UI) and have openconnect immediately fail if the password is wrong and return an error code.  Instead openconnect prompts for the password repeatedly.  I've tried the --non-inter option but that disabled passing the password via stdin.  Or is there a better to provide a front-end UI?  Thanks.