GnuTLS support in OpenConnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 7 11:06:44 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 16:53 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> > http://david.woodhou.se/gnutls-cisco-dtls-working-2.patch
>
> I'll include it in gnutls master.

Thanks.

> I use libopensc with some tokens and smart-cards I got from gooze.eu
> (they give some for free to free software developers). You can also
> try softhsm (though I've never tried it myself).
>
> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/SoftHSMDOCS/SoftHSM+Documentation+Home

I do have a Gooze token somewhere; I'm just not sure entirely where :)
And I was trying to avoid getting bogged down in hardware dependencies
right now. SoftHSM looks interesting; I'll give that a try. Thanks.

There's also a TPM emulator, and at some point I'll probably try again
with Trousers and the PKCS#11 support for TPM.