CAC modules

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 12 18:52:51 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 17:52 -0400, Mcclelland, Michael B Mr CTR USN USA
wrote:
> Success!  Pulling in certs was the last thing it needed.  I'm up and
> running and the vpn connection is working great.  Thank you all very
> much for your help, I couldn't have gotten this far without it.

No problem. Thanks for being a willing victim^W tester for my shiny new
PKCS#11 support. It's been extremely useful to have a real user who
doesn't get bored and disappear when it doesn't work first time.

And who actually posts a sensible question to the list instead of just
posting on some random bloody web forum somewhere :)

I think you should be able to get this working with Ubuntu too now,
right?