OpenConnect & Firefox in Ubuntu Linux

Ben Kietzman ben at kietzman.org
Wed Jan 18 20:32:26 EST 2012

David,

Thank you for the quick response.  I will run the connection in split
tunnel mode tomorrow and see how it goes.  I use the GUI in Ubuntu to
manage OpenConnect.  I assume I enable the split tunnel using the
following steps (please correct me if I am wrong):

Network Icon --> VPN Connections --> Configure VPN... --> Edit... -->
IPv4 Settings --> Routes... --> "Use this connection only for
resources on its network"

If that doesn't help, I will follow your next step of monitoring
Firefox configuration storage.  Thanks again for providing some
guidance with this issue even though it's technically is outside the
realm of your application.

Ben Kietzman
ben at kietzman.org