Error fetching HTTPS response

Mike Miller mtmiller at ieee.org
Wed Aug 15 10:08:54 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Zac Shepherd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, I'm seeing many repeats of the two lines.  No, I haven't always seen
> that output, it has worked without issue in the past.

So that is what has changed, someone on the other end of your VPN has
replaced the gateway or reconfigured it and you are now required to
respond with this CSD feature. See
http://www.infradead.org/openconnect/csd.html

>  Prior to those two
> lines, I see:
> Attempting to connect to [ip address]:443
> SSL negotiation with [vpn gateway]
> Connected to HTTPS on access.corp.about-inc.com
>
> GET https://[vpn gateway]/
> GET https://[vpn gateway]/+webvpn+/index.html
> GET https://[vpn gateway]/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst
>
> GET https://[vpn gateway]/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html
> Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...
> csd.linux.i386

If you're on Ubuntu 64-bit, can you ensure you have 32-bit libraries
installed on your system?

  sudo apt-get install ia32-libs

and try connecting again and see if that was enough?

--
mike