Openconnect Network Manager Interaction Ubuntu 12.04

Mcclelland, Michael B Mr CTR USN USA michael.b.mcclelland at us.army.mil
Fri Aug 10 15:24:55 EDT 2012

So I attempted to rebuild network manager 0.9.4 on Ubuntu 12.04,  I used
apt to download source and the build dependencies and then added
libgnutls28 and libopenconnect2 to the build-depends list in the control
document.  Then I did "debian/rules build and fakeroot debian/rules
binary to build packages.  I re-intalled/installed everything that it
created and rebooted.  I'm very certain this was the wrong way to go
about things because all I managed to do was break the right click
functionality of the network manager applet. Are there other packages I
need to rebuild as-well or did I simply go off the road?