Unable to build openconnect-3.16 in Solaris 10 (x86)

chua wei yang noobishyang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:43:17 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM, chua wei yang <noobishyang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes! I think I'm getting closer now, will try to add the vpnc script
> and TUN/TAP driver and update again.

Added vpnc-script ok.
Installed tap driver ok.
make install ok.

openconnect looks ok, just need to add my own ssl vpn address and cert,
bash-3.00# /usr/local/sbin/openconnect --script /etc/vpnc/vpnc-script
https://vpn.mycompany.com/
getaddrinfo failed for host 'vpn.mycompany.com': node name or service
name not known
Failed to open HTTPS connection to vpn.mycompany.com
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

I think all is good now, my original problem has been resolved.

Thank you so much David and Paul for the assistance.

Best Regards,
Yang.