TPM

Tony Beets beets_tony at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:31:32 EST 2011

Hi all,
To start with thanks for a great project, I am new to openconnect but it looks great so far!
I was wondering if someone has some documentation / pointers on how to setup openconnect with certificates stores on the TPM chip.
I apologize in advance if my question is obvious, but I looked through the documentation and google did not return much.
I understand than appropriately setting up the TPM is not purely openconnect related but I would appreciate any pointers. It would be great to have some kind of howto to get this up and working as I dont feel to comfortable about having software certificates stored on the filesystem.
Thanks in advance!

/Tony