Status of NetworkManager 0.9 support (for openconnect)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Mar 26 18:21:38 EDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 23:07 +0100, Alexey Stukalov wrote:
> I'm sorry if this is something already discussed, I just wasn't able to
> find any information.
> What is the status of upcomping NetworkManager 0.9 support, which will
> be used in Gnome3.
> Is there any compatible nm-openconnect release expected in future?

That's one of the things that provoked me into finally moving the
auth-dialog back in to network-manager-openconnect.git where it belongs,
and making openconnect export the auth functionality in a library for it
to use.

Now the NetworkManager bits are all in n-m-openconnect.git, it should be
easy for Dan to keep it up to date with necessary changes in NM —
including migration away from gconf, etc.