OpenConnect 3.11 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jul 20 20:48:04 EDT 2011

This release fixes a compatibility issue; some servers insist that we
use TLSv1 rather than SSLv3. We switched from TLSv1 to SSLv3 in v2.26
*also* for compatibility reasons, but that was because some servers
don't accept TLS extensions. It looks like we should be using TLSv1, but
with no extensions.

This release also adds working Android support, thanks to Jason Cooper.
This should be landing in Cyanogen some time soon... once the Java UI
bits have been done for the login part. Any Java-capable people who want
to give us a hand with that, please don't be shy...

David Woodhouse (7):
      Use TLSv1 again, but with no extensions.
      Changelog entry for the switch back to TLSv1
      Make TPM ENGINE support optional
      Remove <sys/syslog.h> inclusion. It should be <syslog.h>
      Mention Android in supported platforms
      Output to stderr too in Android's syslog_progress()
      Tag version 3.11

Jason Cooper (3):
      Add Android logging support
      Android build support.