VPN gateway requests two passwords.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Sep 27 21:15:10 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 17:03 -0400, Chaskiel Grundman wrote:

> The last vhost, which is intended for the widest audience and serves two
> vpn groups, has two username fields, two password fields, and a choice.
> The cisco client prompts for Group, Username, and Password

That's bloody odd -- and I can't see what there is in the form which
would indicate that the second auth fields shouldn't be displayed.

Any chance of pointing the Cisco client at a normal web server with this
kind of form on it, so we can tweak the form and see what the client
does? Maybe we can work out the logic that way?