VPN gateway requests two passwords.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 22 19:23:35 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 18:35 -0400, Chaskiel Grundman wrote:

> I managed to get something that works, but it's a bit ugly, and I was
> curious if anyone has ideas on how this scenario should be handled in
> more generic fashion.

Ew, yeah. This works nicely in the NetworkManager UI, I hope? That one
*is* generic and can cope with arbitrary forms.

The text version of process_auth_form() is an abomination. I suspect we
should ditch the SecurID support, ditch the static buffers, and
dynamically allocate buffers and use UI_add_input_string() for each
required entry.