Error messages / traceroute

Johannes Becker Johannes.Becker at hrz.uni-giessen.de
Mon Feb 22 06:11:40 EST 2010

Hi,

if you use the option --script, openconnect doesn't complain if
   the script file doesn't exist
or if
  the script file is not executable
or if
  you misspell  --script as -script.

You read the encouraging message
  Connected tun0 as ...
but no tunnel is set up. Error messages in these cases
would have helped me to save a lot of time. (And I suppose,
I'm not the only one making the stupid mistakes above.)

traceroute doesn't work while the tunnel is set up. (Not
really important for me.)

I didn't find an explanation how to use openconnect with
network-manager. I guess network-manager-openconnect
doesn't support user/passord authentication at the moment.

  Johannes