Compatibility with juniper ssl vpn ?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Dec 28 15:42:05 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 00:47 +0800, Antonio Borneo wrote:
> If you plan to play with 'openssl s_server' and 's_client' on Unix,
> try with and without "-crlf" command line flag.
> Many client/server work only with such flag.

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that.

It does look like it should work. Use 'openssl s_server' and end your
relay the responses from the real server, and you should see what it's
doing. For the auth stage at least, beyond which I cannot see, it does
look fairly similar. Not the same, but it doesn't look *stupid* to
contemplate using openconnect for it too.

It depends what you see after the authentication though, of course.