Compatibility with juniper ssl vpn ?

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Mon Dec 27 06:14:08 EST 2010

Hello.

I'm using openconnect with Cisco SSL VPN, it works perfectly. However,
we also use juniper-based similar solutions:
http://mad-scientist.us/juniper.html

I have no clues about the internal differences between both
implementations, however I imagine there is some kind of similarity
between two different kind of SSL VPN. Does anyone have any idea about
how much work it would be to make openconnect juniper compatible ?
--
BOFH excuse #400:

We are Microsoft.  What you are experiencing is not a problem; it is an
undocumented feature.