init script? - Last email today :)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Aug 13 05:10:03 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 22:17 -0500, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) wrote:
>   Does anyone have a sample init script? I could do a very simple one,
> but I wanted to check and see if anyone had one that had been tested and
> works well.

I posted one at
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2010-August/000201.html that has some basic functionality -- like not reconnecting over and over again in a tight loop, and aborting when it gets an authentication failure (on the basis that it's never likely to work again in that case).

It would be useful to tie something like this into distro initscripts so
you can just do 'ifup vpn0'.... assuming you trust it with your
password/certificate/whatever.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation