getaddrinfo failed: Servname not supported for ai_socktype

Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:24:07 EDT 2010

  On 8/6/2010 6:12 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Well, you could try just creating a one-line /etc/services file with
> just 'https 443/tcp' in it -- that would probably work around the issue
> you're seeing.

I added the line to /etc/services
I get a different error now. I think I'm going to get it running on a
desktop so I have a few more unknowns.

root at OpenWrt:~# openconnect https://216.248.9.102
getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
Failed to open HTTPS connection to https://216.248.9.102
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie