Reconnection problem on roam

Colin Jia Zheng colin at co-rp.org
Sat Dec 5 19:57:48 EST 2009

Unfortunately, even with IP it fails to reconnect:

    Did no work; sleeping for 4000 ms...
    Send CSTP DPD
    Did no work; sleeping for 15000 ms...
    CSTP Dead Peer Detection detected dead peer!
    Attempting to connect to 140.247.2.134
    Failed to connect to host 140.247.2.134
    sleep 10s, remaining timeout 300s
    Attempting to connect to 140.247.2.134
    sleep 20s, remaining timeout 290s
    ^C

The command line was:

echo ******* | openconnect -v --user 70731703 --passwd-on-stdin \
    --script /etc/vpnc-script \
    140.247.2.134
#    core-vpn-2-gw.fas.harvard.edu

The version of openconnect and compilation flags:
http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/openconnect/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD

BTW, after running for 10+ hours, openconnect often loses connection and
 fails to reconnect.  Maybe it's the same problem.

Let me know if more details will help! THanks!!

Colin