Test message - anyone there?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Mar 27 12:35:37 PDT 2019

On Wed, 2019-03-27 at 02:26 -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: Jon Bradbury <dr_zee at ntlworld.com>
>
> | I just got a Netwinder and I’m interested to see if anyone else uses
> | one. Also wanted to say hello to the Netwinder mail list.
>
> I'm listening.  I have a Netwinder (in storage).
>
> Even current ARM boxes mostly fail at what the Netwinder tried and
> mostly succeeded at.

What I said here still applies, should I ever get to it:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/netwinder/2017-February/000265.html
However, I apparently accidentally left out a link to the NetBSD display
driver, which may need to be ported:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/users/macallan/xf86-video-igs/
What has changed in the meantime is that GCC has gone past version 8
instead of 4, and I have not yet investigated how the following patch
may still apply:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/netwinder/2017-August/000267.html