Test message - anyone there?

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Tue Mar 26 07:34:05 PDT 2019

Hi Jon!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 07:12:53AM +0000, Jon Bradbury wrote:

>I just got a Netwinder and I'm interested to see if anyone else uses
>one. Also wanted to say hello to the Netwinder mail list.

There are still a number of folks on this mailing list, but not much
activity. The last post was almost 2 years ago ;-)

I still have a few NetWinders, however none of them are plugged in
anymore... I know of at least one person who still runs an OfficeServer
(that was one of the "flavours" of NetWinder software) for their home
network / file / print server.

Have you got any plans for yours?

-Ralph