SSD on the Netwinder

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Wed Apr 17 18:16:24 PDT 2019

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 09:00:57PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
>| From: Ralph Siemsen <ralphs at netwinder.org>
>
>| It was actually built against uClibc, not glibc. That's part of the reason why
>| it is so small.
>
>This is only for userland (busybox & init), right?

Correct, the choice of C library only affects userspace, not kernel.

Last time I tried building, I ran into problems with both uClibc and
glibc. I couldn't convince their build systems to pass the --fix-v4bx
kludge to the linker. However I was able to build musl (which is yet
another libc implementation).

-Ralph