Netwinder Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5

Jon Bradbury dr_zee at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 1 04:06:32 PDT 2019

RE: SSD on the Netwinder

OK, with the recovery tar file, it’s booting kernel 2.78 and I’m seeing no errors with the SSD. I conclude it’s the earlier kernel causing the problems.

However. When booting with this image (tar file? Kernel?) the machine freezing up at 2% while checking /dev/hda3. What’s odd is it successfully checked and repaired /dev/hda1.. The other thing is it doesn’t seem to want to honour the “press I to enter interactive mode”, which I could use to skip the disk check..