Free to a good home

Brian Barber brianjbarber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:29:33 PDT 2016

Good morning, everyone (anyone actually on this list anymore?).  I am
cleaning out the basement and I have decided to part with two desktop
NetWinders that have been sitting unused in a box for many years.  One of
them is the developer edition.  They include stands power supplies and I
think I even have a set of original manuals.  I could probably fire up
these bad boys and think of something to do with them, but more free time
and space than new projects.

We can meet if you live in Ottawa, ON and they can be yours for the price
of a cup of coffee.  If you are out of town, I am willing to ship one or
both of them to you at your cost.  I can provide an estimate for the
shipping and you can send the funds by PayPal or Interac eTransfer.  My
last Netwinder (rack-mounted dual NW unit) went to a university in Spain a
few years ago.

Wishing you a Happy Canada Day,
Brian

--