Software for 3100

Bill Smith smith_wa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 15:06:44 EST 2008

I may have found a Netwinder 3100 for sale, though it is not available for my inspection.  Reading through the materials found online through Google, it's not clear how much software was actually ported to the 3100.  Certainly enough for evaluation models, but did the compiler suite, etc. all get ported?  Does a disk image of the 3100 exist?  Also, I found references to x86 compatibility, but not much specifics.  Would a 3100 actually run DOS or Windows natively?

Any answers, clues, or solid links appreciated.

Bill