UML Wiki

Anton Ivanov anton.ivanov at kot-begemot.co.uk
Wed May 5 09:58:03 BST 2021

On 05/05/2021 09:46, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the UML Wiki doesn't have the most current information
> on UML. But the kernel documentation on UML is very useful.
>
> May I request the UML Wiki owner to place a link on the UML wiki to
> point to the UML Kernel documentation ?
>
> https://uml.wiki.kernel.org/
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/virt/uml/user_mode_linux_howto_v2.rst

I missed the wiki. I did not even know it exists when I rewrote the documentation.

Most of the stuff is in the documentation.

AFAIK, we are missing only two sections in the kernel docs - Time Travel and Virtio.

IMHO it will be better if we have the documentation in one place.

--
Anton R. Ivanov
https://www.kot-begemot.co.uk/