Patchwork usage

Richard Weinberger richard at sigma-star.at
Mon Apr 23 13:08:08 PDT 2018

Hi!

To keep track of UML related patches I'm using patchwork now.
Using the following link[0] you can observe the state of patches.

If a patch is marked as "accepted" I've pushed it into one of my local queues
and will show up in -next soon. I push my local queues to kernel.org after I found time to
did basic testing and a few patches summed up.
Please note that material for the next merge window might show up in linux-next only
1-2 weeks before the merge window opens.

As always, if I forget a patch feel free to shout at me.

Thanks,
//richard

[0] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-um/list/?series=&submitter=&state=*&q=&archive=&delegate=

--
sigma star gmbh - Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6 - 6020 Innsbruck - Austria
ATU66964118 - FN 374287y