ABI changes still pending for glibc 2.32?

Vineet Gupta Vineet.Gupta1 at synopsys.com
Fri Jun 26 14:25:49 EDT 2020

Hi Carlos,

On 6/26/20 9:11 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Vineet, What is the status of the ARC port?

Pretty good if you ask me ;-)

I don't think ARC port leads to any public ABI changes (but does depend on semctl
changes as we follow the same ABI). Any ensuing common changes (non ABI) have long
since been merged.

I've recently posted v7 so it's been through a fair bit of review and rework.
Special shout-out to Adhemeral and Joseph for that.
Honestly it seems production quality to me, just waiting for the green light from
past-reviewers / maintainers.

Thx,
-Vineet