mman.h patch

Vineet Gupta Vineet.Gupta1 at synopsys.com
Thu Feb 1 14:31:58 PST 2018

On 02/01/2018 11:43 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to push attached patch next week.
> Any veto?

So it seems there is code consolidation and additionally there's seems to be a
semantical change to ldso mmap().

Assuming __ARCH_USE_MMU__ is true for say ARC, now we have _MAP_UNINITIALIZED == 0
vs. before MAP_UNINITIALIZED == 0x4000000.

So we won't be zero init ldso anon mmaps - which could be functionally OK, but I
think better to split it out as a seperate patch just to call this out !

-Vineet