[uclibc-ng-devel] ARC uClibc-ng testsuite runs empty ?

Cupertino Miranda Cupertino.Miranda at synopsys.com
Fri Jan 13 07:06:06 PST 2017

Hi Waldemar,

I have looked into the OpenADK uclibc-tests segmentation fault at hand.
Although, I haven't fully tested the patch I think it is a fix for the
issue.

Considering how long I took to look into this problem, I decided to
provide you a patch immediately for you to try it.
BTW, in my case, it fails a little further, but because of some
undefined references.
Maybe it is not really a problem on the toolchain.

Best regards,
Cupertino