ath9k-htc on OHCI -> bogus usb xfer

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Wed Jul 6 01:32:00 PDT 2016

Hi Oleksij,

On Wed, 2016-07-06 at 10:24 +0200, fixed-term.Oleksij.Rempel wrote:

> Hm... this Endpoint should be Interrupt, not Bulk. If you search for
> lsusb of this kind of adapter all of them list EP3 and EP4 as Interrupt.
>
> what did went wrong here? Is it not working in USB High Speed mode?

Unfortunately as of now on that board EHCI doesn't work.

That's not a problem of a particular USB device but something in either
ECHI host controller or its integration. I do hope we will fix it sometime soon
(this is a development board and USB controller is implemented in FPGA so
there's a chance to fix stuff later on).

So given only OHCI works on the board I went forward and attempted to use it
with Wi-Fi USB dongle.

-Alexey