+ arc-convert-to-dma_map_ops.patch added to -mm tree

Vineet Gupta Vineet.Gupta1 at synopsys.com
Tue Nov 24 01:46:40 PST 2015

On Tuesday 24 November 2015 01:20 PM, hch at lst.de wrote:
> Hi Vineet,
>
> the original version went through the buildbot, which succeeded.  It seems
> like the official buildbot does not support arc, and might benefit from
> helping to set up an arc environment.

I have in the past asked kisskb service folks - but haven't heard back from them.
Stephan, Michael could you please add ARC toolchain to kisskb build service. I can
buy you guys a beer (or some other beverage of choice) next time we meet :-)

>  However in the meantime Guenther
> send me output from his buildbot and I sent a fix for arc.

Ok - perhaps Guenter didn't CC me and hence I didn't see you fix.

Thx for doing this series BTW, I was meaning to do this myself as some customers
asked for using dma_attr_t etc for their upcoming platform.

-Vineet