cutiepi tablet: getting internal display & HDMI to work

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Tue Mar 12 01:53:24 PDT 2024

Hi!

I'm playing with CutiePi -- rip4 based tablet. I'd really like to get
both internal display and HDMI to work at the same time, but I have
yet to see configuration where it does.

Is my impression right that I need to get xrandr / DRM based userland
for that to work? And that needs modules not normally needed for boot?
Would somehow have a list of those modules?

Is there useful documentation somewhere?

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.