GREETINGS TO YOU.

Angel Investors info at unituscapital.com
Mon Sep 7 00:42:26 EDT 2020

Attention To Email : linux-rpi-kernel at lists.infradead.org
Good Day Sir,
Our Group have the financial capability to finance any investment portfolio as far as is genuine, all we need is a capable business partner that possesses investment strategies for profitable business information for good turn over within 10-30years. Our Partners are willing to invest 10million — 5billon USD. We can provide proof of funds on demand, after certification of your documents/details. Please write me back if you can work with me on this project. Thank You,
Best Regards
Andrew Macklin