Extreme moderation delays

Phil Elwell phil at raspberrypi.org
Fri Nov 17 12:06:53 PST 2017

I (presumably like many others) have just received an email nearly 10 days after it was
originally submitted to this list, long after most of the discussion has occurred
between people directly included in the original CC list.

Who is moderating this list, and why do we need moderation when other lists seem
to manage without it? Since the trigger for moderation seems to be including
more than a certain number of email addresses, shouldn't the threshold be
increased since it is so frequently legitimately crossed?

Regards,

Phil