Bug in split transactions on Raspberry Pi

Doug Anderson dianders at chromium.org
Tue Jan 26 09:07:47 PST 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Alan Stern <stern at rowland.harvard.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2016, Doug Anderson wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>> > Distinctly higher than 5V.

>> > Yes, but the software doesn't want to display individual SOF packets.
>> > However I can see, for example, that 84 SOF packets were sent during a
>> > 10.3-ms period.  Or 2048 were sent during a 256-ms period.  It seems
>> > pretty regular.
>>
>> What analyzer are you using?
>
> The Total Phase Beagle 480, with their Data Center analysis software.

Hrm.  I've got the Beagle 5000 Superspeed on my desk.  I can get it to
show me individual SOFs, but maybe that's a feature of the new
hardware?  I'm using Data Center v6.63.000

I had to turn on lots of stuff to see all this and it eats up lots of
memory quickly, but it works.  I've got:

Capture Settings, USB
-> Sequential
-> Keep USB 2.0 Data-less Sequences

In device settings I make sure it's not Filtering anything...

-Doug