Raspberry Pi Compute Module

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Tue Sep 15 21:01:36 PDT 2015

On 09/04/2015 12:17 AM, Martin Sperl wrote:
> Another note: u-boot (at least the version I am using) is leaving the
> eMMC clock running - I wonder if this is intended...

Are you referring to the clock to the eMMC controller module inside the
SoC? If so, I don't believe U-Boot touches that at all.

Or are you referring to a clock output from the eMMC controller to the
eMMC? I'm not sure what the U-Boot MMC SW stack intends to do there, but
I'd assume it was no different on the RPi vs. any other platform with
SD/MMC?