[Possible bug] reboot doesn't work for Raspberry Pi

Mahadevan Srinivasan mahadevans at outlook.com
Thu Oct 15 11:48:53 PDT 2015

I notice this problem on my Raspberry Pi too (which is on mainline kernel). I can verify and provide a change if that's ok. Should I provide my changes on top of the mainline kernel https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/ ? I see that the CONFIG_BCM2835_WDT is already enabled in https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-4.1.y/arch/arm/configs/bcm2835_defconfig.

Mahadevan.