[fedora-arm] Fedora Remix for Raspberry-Pi with mainline kernel and U-Boot available

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:31:16 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Chris Tyler
<Chris.Tyler at senecacollege.ca> wrote:
> Well, Pidora is a bit of an unusual case, because "Pidora" itself is a Red Hat trademark, which we use by permission.

That's completely separate to the Fedora trademark though and the
permission to use one doesn't necessarily include the other, and my
understanding of Fedora remixes is that you need to include the vast
majority of packages without modification yet I've seen a number of
packages that have completely different NVRs to what we ship in Fedora
which tells me it's either been forked or there's changes that aren't
headed back upstream, again which means it's a fork.

Peter