Diamond segments Supply与您共享了照片

Diamond segments Supply protectools2 at qq.com
Mon Jan 21 17:06:16 EST 2013

Dear Sir,

Now we are very gald to inform you that we have a promotion for our Diamond
Segments with attractive price and good cutting speed with long life.
We can supply different grit of : 20# to 300# , and soft to hard bond for
different purpose.
These segments are used for HTC PAD, HUSQVARNA PAD and other type of
Grinding cup wheel .

Please check the ATTACHED PICTURE.If you need any diamond segments in other
size,please kindly send us the Length,Width and Height for your diamond
segments,we will make the good quotation for you soon!

If you have any other inquiry for diamond tools,please kindly send us,we
will give you competitive price to support you!

I am looking forward to seeing your early reply,thanks for your time!

Have a good day!

Best Regards!

selina wang
PROTEC TOOLS CO.,LTD
Add: No24 Lane 99 Xinzhe east road,Fengxian,Shanghai,China 201424