What's currently happening with driver support for the mailbox

Craig McGeachie slapdau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 16 02:59:23 EDT 2013

I'd like to know what the current status of driver support for the mailbox is?  I can see the submissions
by Simon Arlott and Lubomir Rintel, but I can't see any upstream submissions, and progress seems to
have stalled in the last couple of months.

I ask, because I'd quite like to see better support for the rpi in the mainstream kernel.  Keen enough
to cut'n'paste, format, and post patches if needs be.  And right now, mailbox seems like the obvious
place to start.

Cheers,
Craig.