Mainline Effort

Marek Kubica marek at xivilization.net
Thu Sep 6 19:12:11 EDT 2012

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:20:45 -0500
Seth Jennings <spartacus06 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any concentrated effort going on out there to get the RPi
> platform code into the mainline kernel? I know that there has been a
> lot done for converting the platform code the device tree.

Yes, if you check the work by Simon Arlott (lp0) on GitHub as well as
the patches by Stephen Warren who split it into mainline-digestible
chunks.

(Also, your mail arrived on the list just now, reading the headers it
looks like your mail got lost and found its way to the internet a
couple months later)

regards,
Marek