[PATCH v3 12/19] drm/mcde: dsi: don't create a panel_bridge
Maxime Ripard
mripard at kernel.org
Sat Sep 26 08:14:57 PDT 2026
On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 06:33:15PM +0200, Luca Ceresoli wrote:
> Hello Linus,
>
> On Fri Sep 25, 2026 at 6:25 PM CEST, Linus Walleij wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 10:57 AM Maxime Ripard <mripard at kernel.org> wrote:
> >> On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 09:51:53AM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote:
> >
> >> > > Linus, unless you have more info I'm going to apply the patch as
> >> > > is. Removing this special case would be welcome as a later patch.
> >> >
> >> > I'd say go ahead as-is.
> >>
> >> I'm fine with that, but I really want this removed at some point.
> >
> > If Luca wanna fix this up (drop this path) that's fine by me,
> > else send a patch immediately after this is applied and I'll
> > ACK it.
>
> To avoid postponing this series I plan to apply as is on Monday. I can send
> another patch later to remove the !panel case.
Works for me :)
Maxime
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 273 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-rockchip/attachments/20260926/d52e7752/attachment.sig>
More information about the Linux-rockchip
mailing list