[PATCH v6 0/6] dt-bindings: Orientation defines

Sakari Ailus sakari.ailus at linux.intel.com
Fri Sep 25 04:46:37 PDT 2026


Hi folks,

On Mon, Sep 21, 2026 at 02:10:17PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> > > If all platform maintainers Ack this series, they could go through the
> > > media tree where the shared include was already merged. Alternatively
> > > the media maintainers could provide a shared branch for everyone to pull
> > > into their platform trees.
> > > 
> > > But given that this is simply replacing a literal with a preprocessor
> > > macro, maybe not worth the extra hassle.
> > 
> > Indeed, I'm not personally worried here. I thought that because Sakari
> > had accepted the main patches these could go in now, so I refreshed the
> > series.
> > 
> > I don't really care which route they go, or when. I'd rather not have to
> > re-re-rebase again in two months ... but I can cope whatever :D There's
> > certainly no urgency here.
> 
> You already have my Acked-by and I'm fine with anyone picking up the
> Tegra DT changes. I don't think there's going to be any conflict with
> any other work in the Tegra tree. If they don't get applied, I'll pick
> it up for the next release.

The patches seem to apply nicely to the media tree so I'll just merge them.

-- 
Regards,

Sakari Ailus



More information about the Linux-rockchip mailing list