[PATCH net] net: ethernet: stmmac: dwmac-rk: fix bulk clock leak when the PHY clock fails

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Wed Sep 23 11:38:39 PDT 2026


On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 08:31:08PM +0800, Coia Prant wrote:
> Jakub Kicinski <kuba at kernel.org> 于2026年9月23日周三 10:18写道:
> >
> > On Sun, 20 Sep 2026 01:42:23 +0800 Coia Prant wrote:
> > >                       if (ret)
> > > +                             clk_bulk_disable_unprepare(bsp_priv->num_clks,
> > > +                                                        bsp_priv->clks);
> > >                               return ret;
> > > +                     }
> >
> > Missing a bracket, EBUILD. I almost appreciate seeing a human error like
> > this these days :)
> > --
> > pw-bot: cr
> 
> That's what I get for hitting send while my brain was EBUSY. Will fix
> and repost shortly.

I almost appreciate a human brain being involved this these days :-)

  Andrew



More information about the Linux-rockchip mailing list