[PATCH v6 0/6] dt-bindings: Orientation defines
Geert Uytterhoeven
geert at linux-m68k.org
Mon Sep 21 00:05:42 PDT 2026
Hi Kieran,
On Fri, 18 Sept 2026 at 12:55, Kieran Bingham
<kieran.bingham at ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> Add a new dt-bindings/media/video-interface-devices.h header that
> initially supports the Orientation types and convert existing users
> throughout the code base.
Just noticed these are already in since commit 6ab5acfb8dd38729
("dt-bindings: media: Add macros for video interface devices") in
media/master (next-20260903 and later)?
> v3 collects tags, and fixes the typo, but drops all hunks that do not
[...]
> v2:
Interesting changelog order ;-)
[...]
> v3:
[...]
> -v4:
[...]
> -v5:
> - Definitions now accepted in linux-media, rebased to get conversions in.
Oh, you say so here ;-)
> arm64: dts: renesas: Convert to new media orientation definitions
So it's been safe for me to pick this up since v5?
Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
Geert
--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert at linux-m68k.org
In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
-- Linus Torvalds
More information about the Linux-rockchip
mailing list