IMPORTANT!! Sir, I need your urgent response.

Amjad Ali and.sco at piglight.com
Fri Sep 2 04:16:26 PDT 2022

Hello Friend,

How are you doing? I have sourced for your contact online and
decided to contact you. My name is Amjad. I am retained with a
leading Bio Firm. The recent pandemic caused a lot of havoc in
the business and supply industry. It also opened up new
opportunities as well. My company has opened up a bid for
suppliers of some basic raw materials needed in the production of
life saving vaccines, drugs, etc.

I urgently seek a representative to represent my interest in this
bid. As a staff member, it is against the policy for me to bid
directly for this. I assure you that the proceeds from this is
very good. I have already sourced a local supplier to work with
on this. I only need a reliable representative. I think we can
work together on this.

Please get back to me and I can explain in further details.

Regards,
Amjad Ali