rk3568: dsi: panel has shifted image

Daniel Brát danek.brat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:56:11 PDT 2022

Hello,
I am experimenting with the official Raspberry Pi 7" DSI touch screen on
Radxa rock 3A v1.3. Using upstream kernel 6.1-rc2, I managed to get the
screen
to turn on and display picture, but the image is shifted to the left
with the
overflow displayed on the right side. Plus a bit of the right side is
not used
at all (black). The image is also kinda "shimmering", like it was constantly
scrolling vertically.

Unused black stripe on the right: https://imgur.com/IzHSwsq
Shift of the image and shimmer: https://imgur.com/7Fdd6AX

I remember seeing some mentiones of shifted image in the initial rk3568 dsi
support patches, but dont know if it is related.

My kernel config: https://pastebin.com/rvQ7grqd
My device tree: https://pastebin.com/7Hv1Cmuv
Bootlog: https://pastebin.com/fHipufFA

Best regards,