Enquiry No:52661/11/10/2022

Mohammed Jamsheer m.jamsheer at webpanelhost.com
Thu Oct 13 00:00:32 PDT 2022

Dear Sir,

Please be so kind to quote the prices for the below attached
items. Along with your offer, kindly provide the following:

1.Name of Manufacturer

1.Datasheet/Technical Brochure (if required)

1.Lead time

1.Payment terms

Note: This requirement is for the ongoing project. So we request
to extend your support for further proceedings.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohammed Jamsheer

Procurement Executive

M : +880 1719 32 37 28

P :  +880 2 471 20449

E :  info at saifulenterprise.com

W:  www.saifulenterprise.com

Location: 34, Purana Paltan, (Nur Jahan Sharif Plaza) 2nd Floor,
Dhaka-100, Bangladesh

Our Branches - Fujairah (H.O) | Khorfakkan | Sharjah | Dubai

 The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a
written consent of the sender. Should you receive this message by
mistake, we would be most grateful if you informed us that the
message has been sent to you. In this case, we also ask that you
cooperation and understanding.