please send me the "linux-modules_5.10.66" missing in the recent Ubuntu for ITX-3588J system

Zenon zenon at fortuna.org
Mon Aug 22 23:09:04 PDT 2022

Hello RockChip Friends,

Could you, please, send me the "linux-modules_5.10.66*" package?
On ITX-3588J I have run the "unminimize" script to get more complete set
of applications,
and it had also changed the kernel to 5.10.66 version.
Unfortunately it did not include the /lib/modules/5.10.66 binaries, and
as a result
the ip6tables cannot function.
This has wide repercussions, including inability to use "ssh" from other
systems to the
"firefly" system.

I have tried to compile the missing modules by myself, but the
/lib/modules/5.10.66/source
pointed to /home/liuth/project /rx3588/kernel, which does not exist on
the installed system.

Best regards,
     -zenon