[PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: add the grf clock for dw-mipi-dsi
zyw at rock-chips.com
Wed Mar 15 01:42:30 PDT 2017
For RK3399, the grf clock should be controlled by dw-mipi-dsi driver,
add the description for this clock.
Signed-off-by: Chris Zhong <zyw at rock-chips.com>
.../devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/rockchip/dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip.txt
index 188f6f7..7e17a60 100644
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@ Required properties:
- interrupts: Represent the controller's interrupt to the CPU(s).
- clocks, clock-names: Phandles to the controller's pll reference
clock(ref) and APB clock(pclk). For RK3399, a phy config clock
- (phy_cfg) is additional required. As described in .
+ (phy_cfg) and a grf clock(grf) are additional required. As described in .
- rockchip,grf: this soc should set GRF regs to mux vopl/vopb.
- ports: contain a port node with endpoint definitions as defined in .
For vopb,set the reg = <0> and set the reg = <1> for vopl.
More information about the Linux-rockchip